Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures

As many of you know, I have awesome roommates! We spend so much time together, we laugh probably a little too much and we don't fight over the dishes. It's amazing how wonderful life can be when you're surrounded by good friends. Because we're all away from home, we have turned to one another and have become like sisters, which is why we decided it appropriate to take some family pictures. All of the following are now hung by the fireplace with care. I can't wait to hang stockings underneath them when it gets a little closer to Christmas!


Naturally I cropped this one, so it looks better on our wall...but you get the picture (no pun intended).

This is Marinda...I love her. She is always the one person that sees me do something stupid. I love it, because it gives me someone to laugh with. You know when you trip and no one sees, so you laugh at yourself and everyone thinks you're wierd? Yeah that doesn't happen to me anymore because Marinda always sees. :)

Yours Truly

This is Kandalee. She is a work-aholic and we don't see much of her around the apartment, but she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met.

This is my actual "room" mate Liz. Days with her are filled with laughter, skinny jeans, and an alarm that goes off every 5 minutes.


This is Tasha, the peacemaker in our apartment. If ever our conversation leads in the direction of gossip or mean things, she turns it 180 degrees into a conversation about happy things like ice cream and unicorns.
Kiley is a beautiful girl that is such a hard worker. She's also very clean and sometimes I feel like she does too much for our apartment. She is strong and knows exactly what she wants from life. I have such a great respect for her.

Sarah Jane, our adopted roommate. This girl is an amazing artist with a fabulous personality. She meets me in "The Hub" (a.k.a the foodcourt) every Tuesday and Thursday for lunch. We usually share pizza and breadsticks. Mmmm! So good!

I am so unbelieveably lucky to have the roomates that I have! They are my best friends and I love the fact that I am excited to come home to see them every day.

2 comments:

katielizabethawkes said...

maybe it's a bad sign that i felt so unbelievably happy that you updated your blog.

who am i kidding? i love you and need you in my life. Blog on!

(also, the secret code word today that will let me post a comment is "nogin." after many a nonsensical letter jumble, i am rewarded with an almost-word. Nog on!)

Layna said...

So I found your blog through Steve's and holy cow! I was surprised to see your roommates! Kiley and Sara both went to high school with me! What a small world! You guys are beautiful though, every one of you!