Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Camping! Camping! Camping!

I don't know about you, but I love camping. I love smelling like campfire and bushes. I love singing and coughing on the smoke. I love squatting 18 times by 17 different trees to relieve myself. The whole experience is just....(sigh)...wonderful!
Jesse Pettit is playing my guitar behind me and it looks like I have a wad of gum in my mouth...but I don't.
Very few people know what this is. It's called a campfire. According to the Merriam-Webster's dictionary it's: "a fire built outdoors (as at a camp or picnic)." Also, few people know that fire has the magical ability to blow smoke in the very direction that you are sitting. No matter how many times you get up to move, it follows you, just like that weird boy at church.
Oh look at me, looking all mildly amused at the fact that I'm taking a picture of myself by a fire. How cute!
Jesse and I. Random pose....
Just finishing up the peach cobbler left-overs from the night before. Yummm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So....that looks fun! Shoot, you look hotter than the fire!
Did they try to jump over you too?