Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Great Friends

If I have learned anything in this past year, it is that I have fabulous friends! In Arizona and in Cedar, pretty much everywhere. I am so grateful for them all and don't know where I would be without them. Here are some people that mean the world to me.
The Ranch Chicks. I worked with these girls in Idaho two years ago at Elk Creek Ranch. Some of my best memories have been made with these girls. By the way, their names are Brianna Haynie and Krista Isom.
Kendra Haynie, I don't need to explain why I love her.
My new friends Katie Lee and Katie Hawkes, who both informed me of a little known fact: Everyone needs a Katie.
My friends from left to right: Corey Gillett, David Packard, Rustin Foster, and Tyson Hugie.
My cousin Brittany Lewis at my Aunt Eileen's 50th Birthday party.
Austin (the love of my life and little boy I work with) and his sisters MacKinzie and Madison. These people have become my second family here in Arizona and it is going to be hard for me to leave them.
My awesome friend Annalies (a.k.a. Bib)
Jerika Barnes, Saryn Haynie and myself at my birthday party in Cedar City.
I love reflecting upon my life and recognizing how truly blessed I am. I feel so loved by everyone and it's a good feeling. I wish I could put a picture of everyone that has changed my life on here, but I know there wouldn't be enough room.

3 comments:

Alissa Short said...

cup crotch! heck yes!

Erica said...

Hey Katie! CUTE blog! Looks like you have a lot of fun! We have a blog too! It is: jaredanderica.blogspot.com if you want to check it out sometime :)

--Erica

Kendra said...

I DID NOT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG!! I just found this...and do you want to know how? I will tell you. I was bored at work and I googled my name...and your blog came up! How fun is that?! I love it and I love you!!!!