Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Elusive Love

I made a mistake on the last post, it wasn't number 11 it was actually number 10. This one is number 11. :) I have to thank my wonderful brother for sharing a song that he has written. I know, I know, I said I would use only songs that I have written, but this one is just so good. I couldn't resist.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

ELUSIVE LOVE

Dreams never last the way they should
No life escapes the pain
It's just something that we all go through

I've been lost in a saddened state
Of an irreplaceable heart break
Don't look back on the things that I've done
I've just got to say goodbye elusive love

Time passes by in shades of gray
Without your smile everyday
Baby they just seem so blase

I've been lost in a saddened state
Of an irreplaceable heart break
Don't look back on the things that I've done
I've just got to goodbye elusive love

Cold and stained are the feelings that I've retrained
There no good for you there no good for me
I'm swept into a tide of cold and foolish and selfish pride
As I'm drawn into an island of solitude

I've been lost in a saddened state
Of an irreplaceable heart break
Don't look back on the things that I've done
I've just got to say goodbye elusive love



4 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Ok so I just have to say, you and your brother are both so talented! I LOVED the song and, Katie, you have a beautiful voice! Keep them coming :)

Tiffany Scholes said...

Holy Cow! You guys are amazing!! Totally loved this song. Incredible.

katilda said...

i just so so so much want you to be famous. very much. and not just so i can say i know somebody famous. but mostly so you can go on tour and get free stuff and people can chant your/my name.

katilda said...

p.s. the word is flogarke. that has GOT to be a hybrid character from Lord of the Rings: Fraggle Rock (they haven't made this movie yet, but i suspect they will)