Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 4, 2011

Not a Music Video but Another Hobby of Mine

I'm going to post a video tonight or tomorrow. I've been sick all week and have been waiting to get my voice back.

In the meantime I thought I would post about another hobby of mine. I enrolled in a photography class this semester and have been learning so much about photography. I got a new camera for Christmas and I've been having so much fun using it (Thank you Cameron!).

Our latest assignment was portrait photography, which is my favorite. I love capturing people in the moment and portraying them as they are in every day life. I took some pictures of my Aunt Eileen and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.












Her latest funny quote was:

Eileen: "I have a headache!"

Mom: "How come?"

Eileen: "Because it's fattening" (she was pointing at the hamburgers we were having for dinner.)

2 comments:

katilda said...

oh my she looks adorable! i love the colors.

Tiffany Scholes said...

These are fantastic pictures. The contrast between Eileen and the snow is incredible. Strong work ;-)